I am so excited to be working with Darice Crafts for this project! If you are in the Ohio, Pennsylvania, or Indiana area, look for this project coming to a Pat Catan’s store near you on December 1st!
You will need:
- DecoArt Crafter’s Acrylic Paint in Cool Blue and White
- Aleene’s Glitter Snow
- Aleene’s Tacky Glue
- Twinklets Diamond Dust Glitter
- Whispers Silver Metallic Embossing Powder
- Darice Craftwood 15 pack of Snowflakes
- Darice Craftwood 12pc. 8mmx20mm Metal Screw Eye hooks
- Darice Self-Stick Gems
- Silver Metallic paint pen
- Paint primer (I used what I had on hand)
- 6 Clothespins
- Galvanized Steel wire, I used 18 gauge size (found at Lowes).
- A 1×12” pine board measuring 24” long. I purchased my board at Lowes for around six dollars. It came in a four foot length, and I had it cut in half while I was in the store to save myself that step at home.
- Printable sign template. Click here for the link to print your own template.
- Hot Glue Gun
- Pliers and wire cutters
- Embossing gun
- Extra-fine grit sandpaper (320 grit or higher)
- Artist brushes in large wide bristle, small round tip, and small chisel tip.